mardi 7 février 2012

Eat Fruits and Vegetables !

Well, here is one of my two year's post !
I made this 2 years ago, and it was used to decorate children school's cantina.
I'm proud to have some of my work in school because I remember myself when I was a child ( blablabla..), when I saw drawings on the wall, it was ancher in my head and helped me reached my purpose...












8 commentaires:

Céline a dit…

J'adore les p'tits marrons dans leur bogue^^

Bryst a dit…

Mais ouais là, mais ouais. Beaux fruits quoi.

Vincent a dit…

Ahmed... c'est MIGNON TOUT PLEIN.

pakoto a dit…

this is amazing Ahmed!

Aurore Damant a dit…

Han les chataignes!! J'avais pas vu celles-là ♥

Emmanuel Briand a dit…

salut ahmed plein de belles choses ici ! bravo

An Gelo a dit…

very nice art

Sarah Elisa a dit…

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you !!!