lundi 10 janvier 2011

Brush brush brush !!!






Here are some attempts I did , trying to color in a different way on photoshop, more" painting" look-like. It was a great discovering for me. Those are my first steps with th is technic, I ll try to improve on future drawings.

15 commentaires:

Dougmian a dit…

These paintings are awesome! I really like these!

Thierry Cattant a dit…

very nice style!

CHEOW a dit…

I love your painting style for this entry! Hope to see more of these! =)

Céline a dit…

T'es sûr que tu n'en ais qu'au début? C'est super bien!

Emmanuelle.Walker a dit…

HAha, vraiment excellent!

Mukpuddy a dit…

Nice work mate, they all look great!

Gulzar a dit…

Beautiful brother. Love them all.

Bryst a dit…

grosse fraîcheur ! c'est beau

Seb Mesnard a dit…

Toi, tu vas finir chez Picksare ;)

VICTOR GIMENEZ a dit…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

AWESOME!!!

Anonyme a dit…

trop bien dessiner tonton !!!
NANA

aisha a dit…

Very beautiful capture, great composition and colors !!
Subaru Forester Turbo

Jeff Harter a dit…

HA! These are funny!

Michael Babbage a dit…

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article. I wait for the next post :)

Ayumi Sophia a dit…

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!